Cardboard City 2014 – Saturday, October 25th, 2014
MISSION: To raise money and awareness of homelessness. All proceeds benefit Family Promise of Coastal Alabama, and Sybil H. Smith Family Village.
HOW IT WORKS: Setup begins around 4 pm; Saturday, October 25th, 2014 at corner of Dauphin and Ann street (Alabama School of Math & Science Soccer Field). Entertainment begins at 7 pm. Anyone is welcome to attend w/o spending the night. An annual memorial service for homeless persons held at 9 pm. A simple meal is provided. Sunrise Devotion at Sunday morning; 6 am. Clean up and depart at 8 am.
- Cardboard City Brochure (PDF)
- Registration & Release Form (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Organization Information
- Burns, Cunningham and Mackey P.C.: $250
- Delaney Development: $250
- Earle and Jean King: $250
- Hart's Fried Chicken: $250
- Landstar Transportation Agency: $250
- Westminster Presbyterian Church: $250
- Douglas Graham Insurance: $100